If you are active, or studying to be active, in the field of water resources development, dam engineering or hydroelectric power,The International Journal on Hydropower & Dam and its associated publication is essential reading for you. Receiving regular copies of the bi-monthly Journal is the best way of keeping up to date with the state-of-the-art of the technology associated with hydropower and water infrastructure, as well as industry news, statistics on potential and development and water policy worldwide.
- Six issues per year of the Journal, each with a regional theme and various technical themes, as well as regular sections (news, bid information, feature articles (technical and descriptive) a calendar of events, and short items on new developments or progress at schemes worldwide.
- A complimentary copy of our annual Atlas, containing: a world survey (updated annually) of water and energy development worldwide; statistics on world hydro potential and development, as well as major dams under construction worldwide; a database of addresses of professional organizations; and, an annually updated Buyers' Guide to commercial companies active in the industry.
- Preferential registration rates for the international conferences and symposia organized by Hydropower & Dams.
- Technical posters, published regularly by Aqua-Media: these include the annual World Map, various regional maps, generally published to commemorate major international events; and technical posters of some projects of particular technical interest (schemes featured in the past have been: Cleuson Dixence, Switzerland; Freudenau, Austria; Guangdong pumped storage, China; Goldisthal, Germany; Kárahnjúkar, Iceland; and, Kops II pumped storage in Austria.
- As part of our on-going improvements to the Hydropower & Dams website, we have developed an online Forum to facilitate discussion and exchange between hydro and water resource professionals from around the world. The Forum, which we believe is the first of its kind in our industry, is accessible free of charge to all subscribers (password protected). A short presentation detailing how to become a member is available for download and review here and you are strongly encouraged to review it and join this exciting new venture today. As detailed in the presentation, the first step in the process of gaining access to the members area, the forum and forthcoming new developments, is to email your subscription number, name and company address to; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions / Back issue enquiries: Mrs Maria Flintan
Tel: + 44 20 8773 7241